– Baby goats
– The fact that bras make really great pockets (seriously)
– Clocks, watches, other things that tell time
– Running water
– Bald people (washing all of this hair is not fun)
– The snow and cold weather in general
– Soap and hand sanitizer
– Younger siblings (probably because I didn’t have any until now)
– Insect repellent
– Benadryl, Benadryl, and more Benadryl
– Public transportation in the U.S. (I have yet to brave a moto taxi)
– Alternatives to soap operas
– Swimming pools
– Showers. Actual showers.
– Same goes for toilets
– Machines. All kinds.
– Mirrors. I don’t know what I look like, but I guess it’s better that way.
– Every food available in the U.S. Everything. Including cake. (I think that food will be my next blog subject)
Also, mosquito nets serve multiple purposes:
– Keeping the mosquitoes out, duh.
– Keeping other insects out.
– Keeping out the mice and other rodents.
– Keeping me physically and mentally stable during the night.